Silk Painting NYC
Please sign up for our newsletter to be informed of when our next silk painting workshop will be scheduled!
This silk painting workshop is perfect for the beginner who wants to dabble in silk painting and learn a few basic techniques on how to design a silk scarf.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to apply silk paints to create a unique, one-of-a-kind marbled style silk scarf, embellished with metallic outliner. The following topics will be covered:
- About the art of silk painting - what makes this art form unique
- Overview of materials and supplies
- How to apply silk paint
- How to embellish your scarf with metallic outliners
- The different pattern effects that silk salt has when combined with silk paints
- All tools and silk paints will be supplied for use in class
- One 8” x 32” white silk scarf to paint on and take home
- Instruction sheet and resource list to take home
Each participant will leave with their own one of a kind silk scarf!
DATE: Sunday, July 21, 2019
TIME: 3:00 - 5:30pm
LOCATION: ARTISTS & FLEAS, 568 Broadway (at Prince Street), New York, NY
(Limited to 10 people)
Unable to attend one of our in-person silk painting workshops? No problem! Check out our collection of silk painting kits. Each kit includes a blank white silk scarf, the pattern, supplies and detailed step-by-step instructions.