DIY Llama Craft Kit
Llama’s continue to be on trend this year and now you and your kids can create your own “My Little Llama”. Each artist-designed craft kit comes with felt, fabrics and sequins to make a cute llama, a flower and leaves. No sewing required!
This kit is suitable for beginners and children aged 10+. Adult supervision is recommended with children as it does require working with sharp scissors.
For adults, this is a fun project for your next wine and craft night OR a baby shower activity inspiring the mom-to-be and her friends to craft fun nursery décor.
The completed llama art is ready to be framed in an 8” x 10” frame or pinned to a cork board (picture frame and cork board are not included).What’s Included:
- 1 piece of 5” x 5” cream felt
- 2 unique and colorful fabric pieces
- 4 pieces of 4” x 4” green felt (in different shades of green)
- 1 piece of 3” x 3” purple felt square for the flower base
- 7 pieces of 1.5” x 1.5” purple felt squares for the flower petals
- Cardstock, 8”x10”
- Instruction sheet
- Additional supplies list