Our polka dot pattern silk painting kit is perfect for the creative connoisseur who wants to learn silk painting, explore a new art form and have fun!
This craft kit includes the painting supplies, a printed guidebook and access to an online video tutorial. With step-by-step instructions, you'll learn how to paint on silk and design your very own silk scarf!
Each Silk Painting Kit Includes:
- 14” x 72” white silk scarf to paint on
- Polka dot pattern to be traced onto the scarf
- Pebeo water based gutta outliner in gold
- Pebeo water based gutta outliner in copper
- Paint tray
- 2 craft paint brushes (one round and one flat)
- 2 silk paints
- Printed guidebook with step-by-step instructions and access to the online tutorial
Note: Additional supplies you will need to get that are not included in this kit include: freezer paper (to stretch the scarf), straight pins, pencil, 1-2 small containers for water, iron and disposable gloves.
About the Pattern:
The simplicity of large and small polka dots is embellished with gold and copper metallic outliner. It’s fun, lively and bold - the perfect print to spruce up any outfit. The color palette I selected is chartreuse and midnight blue.
Shipping & Processing time:
Please allow 2-4 business days for processing and shipping
©2020 Divine NY & Co.
All images, patterns and text are copyright protected and cannot be copied, altered or resold. Limit to personal use only. For corporate partnerships or licensing, please contact us.