Our stripe pattern silk painting kit is perfect for the creative connoisseur who wants to learn silk painting, explore a new art form and have fun!
Each kit is nicely packaged in a reusable fabric bag. In addition to the supplies, the kit also includes a printed guidebook with step-by-step instructions on how to design your own stripe pattern silk scarf. In addition, you will receive a website link to access the online video instructions. Here’s a detailed list of what’s included:
- 14” x 72” white silk scarf to paint on
- Henna pattern to be traced onto the scarf
- Resist (water soluble material that creates a barrier and prevents the dye from flowing outside the resist lines.)
- Resist applicator bottle + metal tip
- Set of clips
- Paint tray
- 2 paint brushes (one round and one flat)
- 3 silk paints (colors: midnight blue, violet and brass)
- Printed guidebook with step-by-step instructions plus a website link to access the online video instructions.
Note: A few additional supplies will have to be purchased that are not included in the kit. This includes: pins, pencil, disposable aluminum tray (or a wood frame) and table cover. Suggested vendors on where to buy these items will be included in the kit.
About the Pattern:
Stripes - such a simple design, yet adds enough variation to create an interesting fashion statement. Be on trend this season and design your own stripe silk scarf with this craft kit.
This kit will be prepared and shipped within 1-3 business days.
You will be notified when the kit ships.
If you have any questions on processing time, please send us a message.